Sunday

When It Rains, It Pours

Dear Diary - 2/25

It just seems that when one thing goes wrong, everything goes wrong. Why can't things just go right for me, just once. That's all that I ask.

I've been working so many hours and my boss is a complete bitch! She has me fill in for everybody but when I need to ask off for a doctor's appointment, she refuses and says that there is much work that needs to be done.  She's a slave driver!  They have also been training me on the cashier since there REALLY isn't that much work to be done in the baby department. Ha. Ironic.

I took one of those home pregnancy tests.  It came back positive and I have missed my period by 5 days already. I just feel weird.  I really really need to see a doctor. 

Everyone at work keeps telling me to sign up for WIC and Medicaid so that I can see a doctor regularly, and since I only make $4.75 an hour and less than $1000 a month, I should qualify.  I'll call and see if I can get an appointment on one of my few days off. 

Oh, and my car is dead now.  I have no idea what happened to it, but it just won't run.  So now I have to rely on the stupid bus system here, that is completely unreliable or I have to walk to work.  Walking to work is fine, except that I have to stop every five minutes and throw up.  And it's winter.  And it's about 8 miles one way. 

Most the time, I get off work at 10pm and guess what? No bus.  That means I'm walking, or I'm bumming a ride from someone.  I feel awful asking people for rides home all the time.  I mentioned this to my boss and asked for day time hours and she laughed in my face.  Evil bitch. 

Mountain guy is a complete ass.  He left...I mean...literally, he disappeared and I haven't heard from him.  I don't mind that since I hate what he did to me, but I am left to deal with the fall out of all the crap he put me through.  I am the one that has to deal with throwing up every morning.  I am the one that has to deal with those damn bounty hunters coming to my door all the time harassing me and calling me a liar.  I am the one that has to pick up the pieces of what is left of my life.  It just...sucks. 

I suppose the only thing I can do is grin and bear it and move on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment