Thursday

Which One??

Dear Diary- 1/20

I've been kind of stressed lately trying to decide which guy I like better and who I would want to take the relationship further with...then it was quickly decided.  Army guy had to leave on deployment.  And I wasn't too sure about him anyway, he took me back to his place and when I sat on his couch, I saw long brown hairs...I think he was trolling.  Oh well.  He was cute though.

Mountain guy and I tried to climb the local peak, but the winds were so strong that they sent out park rangers to tell everyone not to drive, or hike, passed a certain point.  Oh well, we still had fun. We're planning a trip in February to climb the state's highest mountain!

Oh!! And I got a new job.  I don't officially start until Feb though.  I also filled in an application at an apartment complex.  I can move in in guess what? That's right, Feb!  Everything is happening next month!  Just in time too, I don't think I can take too much of this crazy house.  Do you know what I saw coming back from the bathroom the other night?  My next door roommate and her boyfriend going at it...WITH their dog!! I nearly threw up!  How disgusting!  I know I need to get out of here and fast!  February won't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment