Thursday

Tons of Snow!

Dear Diary - 10/20

It's me again, but of coarse, being my diary, you know this. Ha!

I woke up this morning to get ready for work and saw nothing but whiteness outside my window. Snow. Crap.  A huge winter storm had come in, early, and dumped about 6 feet of snow on the city. It closed down everything!  I called in to work and they simply told me not to come in, there was too much snow and the city was out and about cleaning it up.  No one would leave their houses today.

That was okay with me, but I really need the money and I don't work that many hours to begin with.  It's tough getting by when you only make $4.50 an hour.  (This was before minimum wage was what it is today obviously.)
But I will manage.  I always do.

If the snow would ever stop falling, maybe I will get out my cross country skiis and go out for a while. It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment