Sunday

This is My Fight

Dear Diary- 2/19

My friend, the man with the glasses came over yesterday and picked me up. He took me away from my apartment and took me to a restaurant so I could eat.  I told him what had happened. I told him about how I think I might be pregnant. You should have seen his eyes...they reflected sadness and anger that someone could do something like that.  Sadness because he was seeing it in me. I just wanted to curl up and cry in his arms, but I told myself that I had to remain strong.

The man with the glasses offered me his spare room at his place so I could get away from all the bad things that had been happening.  It was very nice of him to offer, but I did not accept.  He explained that he was busy with some up and coming things in his life and I did not think he needed the extra burden.  He was currently going through a divorce and it sounded like his soon to be ex was a complete psycho woman.  He definitely doesn't need my problems.

We brought me back to my apartment and when I went inside, EVERYTHING was in shambles.  Someone had broken into my apartment, gone through my boxes, drawers, closets, and threw things everywhere.  It wasn't Mountain guy because he didn't have a key.  My friend with the glasses, and I think this too, think that those bounty hunters came in and talked the apartment manager into letting them into my apartment.  For what?? There was no one there!

My friend with the glasses said he didn't like the looks of this and offered his spare room again.  I politely refused. He really doesn't need this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment