Thursday

Great...

Dear Diary- 1/8

I still haven't talked to my friend with the glasses yet.  In some ways I really miss him, but I have been really busy looking for a new job.  I will have to look further away because now I can drive.  I heard there is a department store that is hiring.  It's different than food, but I'm willing to learn.

I've been chatting on the internet since mom gave me her old computer.  It's fun.  I've met lots of people to talk to and a few actually live in the same city. There is this one guy, he sounds really cool and nice.  He asked to meet at Denny's... I'm thinking about it.  Yeah yeah yeah, I know.  There are dangers of meeting people online.  Nothing like that will ever happen to me, I can take care of myself.

Now my roommate has a weird boyfriend.  He follows me around and looks at me like I'm something he can have.  It gives me the creeps.  If I get a new job that pays more, I think I will look for another place to live.  It's getting weird here...

No comments:

Post a Comment