Thursday

Match Making??

Dear Diary - 12/8

My glasses man friend came over again today.  He was going to help me with my driver's side window. It has not glass, only an ugly piece of old plastic that has gone from semi clear to not clear at all.  And my rearview mirror was missing.

Again, he drove me around to various places, part stores, Home Depot, looking for things that would cheaply fix the window and mirror. We drove around in his big brown truck...I think most people would think it was ugly, but it didn't phase me any.  My car was much uglier.  I grew up around ugly cars....ha! And again we stopped and got something to eat.  And again, we talked and talked.

I found out that he was much older than me, by 19 years.  Yikes.  But he would be perfect for my mother!  She needed a nice man that knew how to fix cars.  I think he will make a really nice step father.  Except that I like how he treats me. I like it and I don't want to loose that respect.

*sigh*

We came back to my place and he fixed my window up with plexiglass.  YAY! I can see out now AND I have a rearview mirror.  Tomorrow I will drive to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment