Thursday

Halloween

Dear Diary - 10/31

It's Halloween and the other day, one of my bosses suggested dressing up. She was going to dress as a clown.  I hate clowns. I also did not have money for a costume, so I threw together something with what I had.  What I threw together, I should NOT have worn.

I showed up at work as a makeshift French Maid.  Short skirt, high heels, the works.  Yup. I was stupid.  Not only did EVERY man walk by and look at my ass, but there were some freaky looking women that did too.  I was never so happy to get home!

The only person who had not gawked at my butt cheeks peaking out from underneath my skirt was that man with the tortoise shell glasses. Maybe he looked, I don't know, but he sure didn't make a scene about it. He talked to me as if I was wearing my regular uniform.

Never again will I dress like a French Maid.  Then again, maybe I should have charged for the view, I would have made more money! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment