Thursday

Do You Want a Banana?

Dear Diary - 11/3

Today I was heading to the break room and this guy that works in the produce section came in behind me.  He locked the door behind him and gave me this look like he expected me to strip for him.  When I didn't give him what I thought he wanted, he made the excuse that he didn't know I was in there, he was simply going to change. Yeah right, that is what the bathrooms are for.  I should never have worn that damn costume.

I left as fast as I could and he followed me.  He asked me if I wanted to go out with him.  I really had no interest in him.  I don't have interest in anyone really.  As politely as I could, I said no, not now. He looked upset, like he was really disappointed.  I told him maybe later, I was currently getting over someone.  It wasn't a lie, I had dated an ass of a boyfriend recently and it was over. Oh well.  He would probably ask again later, or maybe not. It doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment