Thursday

Trip Time

Dear Diary - 12/18

My mother just got here and tomorrow we will head into the mountains to go skiing.  Then we will take our long trip back home. It will take us 2 days to drive back.  It will be a fun road trip though.  I can't wait to see my family too. The last I saw them it was in June.

Mom stopped by my work while I was getting off and guess what? My friend with the glasses was there!  I introduced them hoping that I would see sparks fly and they would instantly fall in love.  I was a bit disappointed that didn't happen, but relieved too.  They formally said hi and I said goodbye to the man with the glasses and left with my mom. My friend with the glasses was getting ready to leave to visit his parents in the South.  I didn't take him for a Southerner.  But then again, I was from the South too...well, sort of.

I have to go pack my things and I'm not sure if you will hear from me in a while.

Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment