Thursday

New Boyfriend

Dear Diary - 1/15

Hello there!  I'm sorry Diary, I've been so busy that I haven't had much time to write.  I have a boyfriend!! Can you believe it?  Actually I have two guys that want to be my boyfriend.  I haven't decided which one yet.  No, we're not kissing or holding hands or anything like that. NO, no sex either. Ew!

I met both these guys online and I've met one. He is so tall and super cute!  He's also in the Army.  He took me to a movie and dinner and was very sweet. Exactly what a girl expects.  But then I met that other guy at Denny's.  He's not quite as mature as the other guy, but he likes to do all the crazy things I do - like climb mountains and ski.  He even suggested a climbing trip up the local mountain.  Sounds like fun to me!

Army guy wants to take me to a nice restaurant next weekend. 

Mountain guy wants to climb.

Is it possible to do both??

No comments:

Post a Comment