Thursday

Snow...meh. Promotion? Maybe.

Dear Diary - 10/21

There is still a lot of snow out, but the sun is shining today.  I called in to work this morning to see what they wanted me to do.  I had to come in. Even if there were no customers, they had some training they wanted me to do for a new position they wanted me to take.

I pulled out my boots and hiked the 2 miles to work in the snow.  Normally I ride my bike, well, it's really my roommate's bike, but she lets me use it.  It was still cold, but the brisk walk kept me warm.  Training was boring, as usual, but they wanted me to train to work in the customer service booth.  I would have more responsibility and do more things that a manager might do.  It was okay, but I didn't like being elevated.  There were stairs in that stupid booth.  I'm already tall, do I need to be taller?? Sheesh!

I got home and crashed in front of the tv as usual with a peanut butter sandwich.  Its cheap and filling.  You know what sucks? I don't even get a discount at the grocery store I work at! How cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment