Thursday

Date? No way!

Dear Diary - 11/18

Thanksgiving is coming up and this year it will be my very first Thanksgiving without my family. I'm kind of bummed.  A friend of mine suggested going to this local breakfast place for dinner, but I didn't feel like it.  But I miss my family.  We usually have big gatherings with lots of home cooked food and fun.  It was great. 

The man with the glasses came by and rented a video. He asked me if I wanted to come with him to one of his friend's places for dinner.  It was casual he said and assured me that it was not a date.  I thought about it for a minute or two.  I didn't know his friends, and I was a stranger. I don't feel comfortable being a stranger, so I politely declined and explained that I just miss my family.

I really wished that I had not moved so far away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment