Saturday

Are You Calling Me A Liar??

Dear Diary- 3-1

My job sucks.  I've been working the cash register and that's really okay with me except that I can not sit down.  My back is KILLING me!  I have three bosses now.  We call them Krusty, Musty, and Dusty.  They are all old disgusting women.  Krusty is only 40, but she looks like she's 70. She wears too much makeup and smokes like a chimney.  We call her Krusty because her skin and makeup crack, even when she doesn't make a face.

Musty isn't too bad.  She can be nice, but she's also a pushover and she can't stand up against Krusty and Dusty. She smells...weird. Like cat pee and cigarette smoke.  

Then there is Dusty.  She is like 80 years old.  Well, I don't really know her real age, but she is old.  She runs the books.  When the day is over, we have to go to her office and count our till.  All day long she sits in her office with an oxygen tank and mask. I guess she has some kind of medical problem, but she must not care too much because if she's not in the office, she's outside smoking a cigarette.  Which she is doing WITH the oxygen tank.  Ummm, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that... dangerous??

Anyway, Krusty, Musty, and Dusty don't believe me when I tell them I am pregnant.  It doesn't matter if I was or wasn't, they squatted by the side of the road and had their children and proceeded to work the fields, so why can't I? Whatever.

Another cashier is pregnant and they believe her.  Maybe its because I'm not showing yet.  Or maybe it's because I still haven't had the chance to see a doctor.

I still haven't heard from Mountain guy. Good riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment