Wednesday

What Are My Options?

Dear Diary - 4/28

It's just been the same routine over and over again and again.  I go to work, come home, sleep.  Not to mention, puke.  haha.  My evil bosses still have not let me off work so I can go to the doctors!  Ugh!!

Mom is mad at me, I think she thinks that I'm sleeping around and that's how I ended up pregnant and she is upset because that's something that she never thought I would do.  She doesn't believe me when I told her I was raped.  I think she does not want to realize that things like that can happen to her daughters.  She thinks I should move back in with her and my sister. I don't want to, but if that's my only option, I might consider it.  The only problem is that she has met some guy over the internet and has "fallen in love" with him.  She will be moving to New England soon.  I am NOT going there.

Mountain guy came back and told me that I cannot raise a child on my own and that I should put the baby up for adoption. Or at the very least, his parents could take the baby to find a home for it, because they know that I will raise a drug addict being a single mother.  Ha.  My mother raised two of us in similar conditions and neither of us turned out to be drug addicts.  I think they are just full of it.

Former acquaintances, and I say former because I don't want anything to do with them anymore, suggested I get an abortion.  Even though I was raped, for some reason, I just can't do that.  It's not a religious reason or anything, it's just... I just can't. 

Then I think to myself that I can do this all by myself.  But why does it have to be so difficult to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment