Friday

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

Dear Diary- 3/12

Tonight I saw my friend, the man with the glasses.  He had a free moment and I needed a ride home from work.  He picked me up and took me to this really great Chinese place and I got some wanton soup. It was really good and it felt good to fill my tummy.  I haven't eaten much of anything since morning sickness started. 

We talked for a while and I caught him up on what was going on with me.  I told him I was pregnant. At least the home test said I was but I still had not seen a doctor. He urged me to see one, but I just couldn't.  I couldn't get the time off from work. 

I told him how Mountain guy suggested that we get married and have the baby and yada yada yada.  I think he was sad for me as if I was giving up.  But I don't want to marry Mountain guy. He is an ass.  But there are not many other options for me.  I just don't know what to do. 

Over the past few weeks, Mountain guy had been coming to my apartment usually fluctuating between wanting me to "give it up" and going out to Taco Bell with friends.  I never did know what he would want to do, but I never "gave it up" and I am growing tired of his stupid games. In fact, I just want him gone.  I want him out of my life so that I can move on.

Well, my friend, the man with the glasses brought me home with a takeout bag of egg rolls and wanton soup and guess who was there?  Mountain guy. We saw his truck when we drove up.  Great.  This is not what I wanted.  The man with the glasses said he had to go and we said goodbye.  I think he felt awkward with Mountain guy there...like I was cheating on him or something.  Weird.

I said goodbye to my friend and went inside.  Mountain guy was standing in my living room butt naked. 

"Get your clothes off, let's have sex!"  He said.  I was pissed. I picked up his clothes and his truck keys and threw them out the door into the apartment hallway and told him to get out.  I never wanted to see him again.  He had to go out there naked. HA!

I don't ever want to see Mountain guy again and I hope my friend with the glasses isn't angry with me. I worry he thinks I actually want to marry this looser!

No comments:

Post a Comment