Saturday

I can't...

Dear Diary - 5/26

Wow, it is so quiet and peaceful here. So much more than that crappy apartment. My friend, the man formally with glasses, went over to speak with the slum lord and to present a letter of complaint.  They were pissed I think. I don't care, they were asses anyway.  It was so unhealthy to live there. 

All day long I have been thinking of the other night.  As much as I wanted to stay held in his arms where it was safe, I have been battling with my emotions- I don't want a relationship right now.  And he can't really have one right now because he's in the middle of divorcing a raving psycho soon to be ex.  I think I will tell him that I only want to remain friends. I hope he doesn't take offense to that.  I don't know where I'll go from here though.  I can't stay here forever, I'll have to do something soon.

Tonight. I'll tell him tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment