Sunday

Finally I See a DR!

Dear Diary - 6/18

I finally got an appointment to see a doctor! FINALLY!  I am 6 months pregnant and I haven't been to the doctor yet.  Sheesh. The DR says everything looks good, nothing to worry about, but I should be taking prenatal vitamins and some iron supplements.  We picked some of those up on the way home from the appointment and then my friend, the man formally with the glasses, an I decided to go see a movie. 

The theater was packed, but we found one of those couple's love seat things and sat there.  Shhh, don't tell anyone, but we sneaked some burgers into the theater! They were good. :D  I am loving french fries right now.  Lots and lots of french fries.  The saltier they are, the better.  I've heard of women craving strange things, but all I crave are fries. 

My friend goes on another interview soon.  So soon, he just got back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment