Thursday

Mini Vacation

Dear Diary - 5/31

The last few days have been like a little mini vacation.  My friend was away and I was taking care of the dogs. I watched some movies and went shopping, though I didn't have much money to shop with.  I went out and bought my first maternity outfit.  I think now that I'm actually eating real food - thanks to my friend, the man formally with glasses, my baby belly is finally starting to show a little bit.  My regular pants are getting a little tight. 

When I got back, the dogs and cat were pleased to see me and I took them outside to play ball.  Then I fed them.  The strangest thing happened next, the dogs burped. I had NEVER heard a dog burp.  It was funny and I couldn't stop laughing.  haha!

Tomorrow I will go to the airport and pick up my friend.  I hope he had a nice trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment