Friday

What A Relief

Dear Diary - 5/28

I told my friend, the man formally with the glasses, that I did not want a relationship right now.  I have too much on my plate. Do you know what he said?  He said, "That's fine, I don't either to be honest.  I would hate to drag you, and your baby, into the mess I'm dealing with.  You can still have the spare bedroom and stay as long as you need to." 

What a relief!

I mean, I like him, but life is just so messy right now. His is ugly because of his Raving Psycho Soon to be ex. I thought my life was bad. 

Tomorrow, my friend has to leave. He has an interview in another state.  I said I would watch his animals and condo while he was away. At least I could so something for him. He'll be gone for three days.  I will go with him to the airport and drive his car back and pick him up again.  It will save him a lot of money with kenneling.  Like I said, at least I could help somehow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment